Announcement

Hi! This is my old blog that is no longer updated. Please visit my new website www.fourthfloorhomestead.com for new content and most of the content from this blog as well.

This old blog will be left up so as not to mess up people who have linked to recipes through Pinterest, Favorites etc.

Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Goji Berry Freezer Fudge

I love fudge. It's not something I get to have very often anymore but I needed to use up my goji berries so I tried out this recipe. Unfortunately I could tell that this fudge was not going to set after it was done. It was just too runny. So I made a few modifications and as long as it is stored in the freezer, this fudge remains fudge.

1 cup tahini
4 TB cocoa powder
2 TB honey
2 TB coconut oil
1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
1 pinch salt
1/2 cup goji berries
1/2 cup icing sugar
graham cracker crumbs

Directions
1. Blend all ingredients but the graham cracker crumbs in a high speed blender.
2. Place a thin layer of crumbs in a square brownie pan. Pour in the fudge and carefully spread out.
3. Freeze until set. Cut into squares, dust with icing sugar and eat while chilled. Store leftovers in the freezer.

Original recipe: http://www.food.com/recipe/chocolate-nut-fudge-180256#ixzz1jCr5KqPw

No comments:

Post a Comment