Announcement

Hi! This is my old blog that is no longer updated. Please visit my new website www.fourthfloorhomestead.com for new content and most of the content from this blog as well.

This old blog will be left up so as not to mess up people who have linked to recipes through Pinterest, Favorites etc.

Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Small Storage Solution... Gotta Start Somewhere

From this...

To this.
I have a little problem with our new apartment, there is just not enough storage space. We have a small linen closet that houses my cleaning supplies, luggage, towels, bedding, garbage bags, paper products etc... It's not the most organized of spaces so if I can save some space by condensing three boxes of garbage bags into one more verticle box it is worth the time. I put three openings into a cereal box and layered in the bags. Fast and easy and a tiny bit more organized. The closet still has a long way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment