- pasta (enough for 4 people)
- 4 Tb oil
- 5 Tb flour
- 3/4 cup strong beer
- 1/2 package mozzarella Daiya
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1Tb nutritional yeast
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile heat oil in separate pot.
- Gradually stir in flour. Gradually stir in beer.
- Add a bit of water and stir. Continue to add water and stir until you have a creamy white sauce.
- Stir in cheese, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper and nutritional yeast.
- Mix finished pasta into the sauce and serve with a sprinkle of paprika.
- Eat some awesome mac n' cheese.
A sprinkle of paprika adds a lot of flavour to the dish. You can substitute cheddar Daiya for the mozzarella for a beer and cheddar version.