Announcement

Hi! This is my old blog that is no longer updated. Please visit my new website www.fourthfloorhomestead.com for new content and most of the content from this blog as well.

This old blog will be left up so as not to mess up people who have linked to recipes through Pinterest, Favorites etc.

Pages

Friday, August 21, 2015

Easy Vegan Pasta Salad

This is an easy, weeknight meal. I also served corn on the cob that night because corn was on sale so we had this a more of a side dish I suppose. I also had it for lunch the next 2 days. If made 4-5 servings as a side dish, probably 2-3 servings as a dinner.


What You Need:

  • 2 cups of dried pasta. Most shapes will work for this, I use noodles made of durum semolina because they are vegan and cheep. 
  • 1/4- 1/2 cup of vegan mayonnaise. I would recommend Earth Indian (green lid) or homemade mayo because they are good and most vegan mayonnaise is gross. Very gross. 
  • 1 small carrot, chopped
  • 2 stalks of celery, chopped
  • salt and pepper to taste
What to do:

1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Once cooked, drain and rinse under cold water to cool the pasta.
2. Put pasta in a big bowl and mix in the mayo. Use enough to coat all the pasta.
3. Mix in chopped vegetables. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve and enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment