Announcement

Hi! This is my old blog that is no longer updated. Please visit my new website www.fourthfloorhomestead.com for new content and most of the content from this blog as well.

This old blog will be left up so as not to mess up people who have linked to recipes through Pinterest, Favorites etc.

Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Berry Banana-Nut Bowl of Science

I got a rather expensive salad at a restaurant. The description was amazing but it turned out to be mostly leaves and I was starving so I throw together dessert when I got home. This turned out to be really good and also really healthy. It's mostly fruit and fruit is great. Lots of vitamins and antioxidants in them. Chocolate and coconut whipped cream are good for my happiness so that's always helpful. This turned out pretty decadent and it was the result of just adding everything I could think of that I had on hand.

All that is in it is...
1. Frozen Berries- microwaved for a minute


2. Sliced Banana


 3. Chocolate Shavings


 4. Sliced Almonds


 5. Coconut Whipped Cream, More Chocolate Shavings, Strawberry


 I got chocolate shavings everywhere but it was worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment